Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sweet Things






So far the highlight of my day was Wei Wei - a Taiwanese nurse who studies at the school. She bought me an enormous chocolate chip-berry muffin from Muffin Break. I love unexpected kindnesses! Last week she bought me some Panadeine from the hospital for my chest pain. The other day one of my friends dropped in to say hi with an ice coffee. I don't actually like coffee but I drank the whole thing anyway. Sometimes the simplest things are the sweetest. One day I went to Chaman's house and there was a trail of Cherry Ripes and clues/notes. I found little heart chocolates with my name carved into them hidden all over his room.

I wonder what sweet thing I can do for someone today?

1 comment:

Lyn said...

glad to hear you're feeling much better Jes. Karen now has 2 degrees, bachelor of applied science and bachelor of business and economics!! she studied part time and taught at the same time for about 6 years for this last one!! I love random acts of kindness too, I really must try and do them more often.I saw your Mum's comment, amazing, I wonder did she type it in? love you xo