Tuesday, February 20, 2007

23!

Yesterday it happened.

Some of my friends (ex-students and current students) from the school where I work came to visit me and brought gifts, flowers and chocolates - a nice surprise. The staff celebrated with cake and singing. At home we had a relatively quiet, balloon filled, night. We ate Thai food, dad's lemon chicken and icecream; I received some great gifts and we even had lolly bags - fully equiped with parachute men and yo-yo's!
Here is some photo evidence (special attention to the candles)of the lovely evening I had with my family. I love Richter parties!(Rach and Joel - I wish you were here!)






5 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday Jes! Lolly bags!!! I love them!
Love Kristin

Dux said...

Wow, it does look like you had great fun. And I wish Rach and I could have been there too. I would have loved the parachute men. They were awesome. Just one question, Why are you trying to eat a flower? It doesn't look too tasty.

Also, We have the same template for our blogs!!! I guess it is a good one. Not intentional. maybe i'll change it in a few weeks. P.S. how did you remove your photo from your profile/about me section i've been trying for ages...

Lyn said...

How awesome,seeing your birthday photos the very next day. Looks like you had a great time Jes, love Lyn xo

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting the pictures on the blog jes. it seems that u liked ur birthday party. i very happy that u had fun. have a nice day and please get well soon. i have been praying for alot lately. may god keep u safe. God bless u forever. chaman shah nasiri

Lyn said...

Hi Jes, hope you're feeling much better by now, does the doctor know what causes the thing you have (can't remember how to spell it)? I am praying for you, love you, Lyn xoxo