Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Heart, Car and Bookshelf


Well...update time. I have a broken heart; a work car and a new bookshelf.

Rach, I stole your idea with your beads/jewellery and transfomed an old pin-board with some fabric and pins. I think it looks pretty. Thanks for the idea!

Due to a "Misdemeanour" I GET TO TAKE A WORK CAR HOME! Yay me! It is a huge 7-seater/people mover KIA Carnival. I feel so little inside of it! It's so good to have a car though - (even if it's just for a while.)

I am practising patience (still) and trying to trust in the Lord as I am on my own again. Fasting; praying; reading my Bible more. My heart is sad but I am holding firm that God's will will be done in my life and that is the only way it should be.

Please pray for me. I need a lot of prayer right now.

My bookshelf is iron and glass. Just like my heart - Strong and yet fragile.

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Wow Jes that is some people mover!! I'm sure it is great to be able to drive to work and not rely on public transport. I'm praying for you, I know God has a great plan for you even if it is a hard time right now. Maybe you are going through the fires of refinery! God bless you with His grace, peace and love, love always, Lyn xo

Rachel Esther said...

you're in my prayers little little sister.

And post me some pictures! I
want to see your board and your shelf!

love you muchly crazy one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jes,

Chantelle here from Redeemer/Faith, long time no see!
Are you still in Brisbane? I am, be great to see you sometime. Drop me an email if you'd like to catch up! tellii@hotmail.com

Praying for u

Anonymous said...

Psalm 95:1 NIV
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

Jes said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Anonymous...who are you?!