Thursday, March 8, 2007

International Rachel Day

It's so exciting that the whole world celebrates my sister's birthday every year! (under the guise of International Women's Day.) Lach - I hope your 26th year will be full of love, laughter and lollies. For my part - I love you a lot, I laugh at this picture and I will eat a lolly on your behalf.
You are a wonderful young woman and I can hardly believe you are 25 already! Strike! Surely it wasn't that long ago that we were sliding down a slippery tarpoline in our back yard. I love you sister. I hope you have a very special year with all of God's blessings

2 comments:

Rachel Esther said...

ha! Mine of you is worse! almost! Thanks Jes! and for calling! I love you! xo

Kristin said...

What a great picture! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Jess.