Monday, January 29, 2007

Ice Skating!



It has been really hot the last week or so. I love it! The humidity however, is a bit nasty. To escape the stickiness for a while I decided to take Chaman ice skating for the first time! Being in a rush, we forgot to take socks so we had to borrow some from lost property. I think they were clean?? The only ones that fit me were a kids pair of stripey pink and black ones. The skates rubbed on my ankles alot because the socks were too short, needless to say I didn't keep them.

We had a lot of fun. Chaman's back side became well acquainted with the ice as they met quite frequently. I didn't hurt myself skating but then at the end of the afternoon we played air-hockey and the puck hit my thumb. It still hurts. Silly puck.

Anyway, it was a great activity for a hot summers day. Cold and lovely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank u for taking me for ice skating darling. it was fun and i want to go there again. i really love the way u introduce me to every little thing that i have never experienced in my life. i have done many things in australia for the first time and all the credite goes to u, only u gorgious girl. think for a while how many things that we have done together that i had never done before. love u alot janiman. i wish i could take u to every places and show u every thing that u have never seen. one day inshallah. may the god of love keep u safe and in his protection every moment. chaman loves u alot. chaman shah nasiri