Thursday, December 7, 2006

Award: Funny Thing Of The Day


Han, my (little?) sister and I often share funny stories. Random things that we see or hear throughout the day. It's great to be on the look out for anything we can report back to each other and to keep each other amused. Sometimes, if nothing particulary humourous happens - I need to tell a moderately mundane thing in an interesting way in the hope of getting a few laughs! Today the award was given early.


Who: Male construction worker

Time: 8:25am Peak Hour

Location: Anzac Square Brisbane City

Song: "You make me feel like a natural woman"

Octave: High

Key: A little off the mark


It's amazing what you can see and hear when you take the time to notice. The world is a funny funny place. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny - you didn't tell me that one in person! I love all the funny stories - I agree that the world is a funny place. I wonder if people watch us and report back to their family and friends about stuff we have done....hmmmmm!
Keep strong my dear sister,
Love Hannah